Sunday, October 11, 2009

I miss Sharp Top Cove...

....well let's go tomorrow!

this was the conversation jessica and i had on friday night. for some reason i started expressing how i missed sharp top cove and a bit of me wished i could go back. the last time i spent some time at the yl camp was as a senior in high school. jessica's whole family was going to be at sharp top this past weekend, so we decided to make a surprise visit to see them and to grant my wish of visiting where i spent my high school fall camp days. as i returned to stc i was reminded of me as a high schooler and how much i have changed since then. jess and i took a hike in the mountains on saturday and had a sweet conversation talking about the change christ has made within us and the change we have seen in each other. it was a fun day of adventure, navigating, talking, questioning, rejoicing, living on pumpkin bread and hot chocolate, and singing!!

No comments: