Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fight Vols Fight!

This week has been jam-packed full of life!  School definitely is back in session, and Young Life is exploding with energy, and what is a crazy week without a torn meniscus scare that requires a 2 hour doctor visit?  Luckily, the diagnosis was that it didn't seem to be torn, but running is slowly but surely becoming not an option for exercise.  Young Life is so sweet for my right now.  I spent another Thursday going to lunch and then going to club that night.  This week at club I was given the opportunity to speak.  To be honest it absolutely scares me to death, but goodness, what joy it brings to be able to share the realness and love of Christ to about 37 high school kids.  Jesus definitely showed up and took charge as I stood up and spoke.  He just continually amazes me each time.  I am overwhelmingly thankful to be a part of His plan at Central High.  Needless to say it has been a roller coaster of a week, but I wouln't have wanted it any other way!  Today is the home opener for the Vols! Campus was sooo packed last night.  In fact it was so packed that I couldn't even find a place to park my car.  It forced me to pack up my sleep over bag and drive home.  Craziness, but I can't say that I minded spending a night in Maryville :o)  I am about to head back to Knoxville to spend the day with fun friends watching the game and preparing for a cookout tonight.  I guess all that is left to say is...GO VOLS!!

No comments: