Saturday, September 6, 2008

the "go-to" move


This past Friday night was spent with two of the most fun people in my life, Carson and Jess. They are both on my Young Life team, so we spent our night going to the CHS football game and then of course a trip to TCBY. The night started off a little stressful because Jess and I lost track of time...oopsies. We were late, so I immediately lost my driving privileges. The stress did not last long because the windows were rolled down, the music was turned up, and the debut of my "go-to" move blew their minds. After the game we met up with a couple of our other friends to eat the country's best yogurt. Chocolate sprinkle cone with chocolate yogurt and laughing so hard it hurts is a great way to end your night!
....and yes that is what Carson wore the whole night, and yes it was an intentional front tuck with shorts as short as Jessica's.

No comments: