Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Endings and Beginnings Part I

This week is going to be full of endings and beginnings for me.  I want to share them with you, of course!  Here is part one:

Endings:  I had my last math exam yesterday at 2:45.  Goodness, I never thought that I would make it to the last math exam of college.  Walking out of it and having the joy knowing that I would never spend the amount of time and stress on a math test again made all the sweat and tears that have come with this major turn into a blur.  I walked up the hill for the last time.  Now I am going to have to really start exercising! I had my last road trip in undergraduate college.  This road trip was to Somerville, TN with my dad.

Which brings us to...

Beginnings:  Dad and I loaded up the car this morning with a crate, bowls, and chew toys and pulled out of Broady Place at 6 am.  We were headed to pick up the fifth member of the Bales' family....A NEW PUPPY.  Guys, he is outrageously awesome.  I am sure I will "blog" about him a lot.  We picked him out from a litter at Robert Milner's Duckhill Kennels.  I had to choose between two....hard decision.  The place was full of labrador retrievers....Heaven on earth to me!  This is funny to me that I say that because it smells horrible, it is louder than a rock concert, you can't not get mud on every inch of your clothing.  This is a time when I put my girly girl ways to the side because I just love these little creatures.  Please come by and see him!! Pictures are below....isn't he beautiful!!  

Lindsay and the puppy.  
He sleeps for about 15 minutes and then is ready to play for 15 minutes, sleeps 15 and plays 15, etc.
His first visitors.
Nic, Jess and Carson came over tonight to see the main man.
I mean, really, what can I say....PERFECT!!!
After his first bath before we took him home.
Pure Joy!

Now, you might be wondering what his name is.  Well, to be honest we haven't decided yet.  If you think of any cool names let us know!!

To be continued...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

...we love all the puppy photos! Thank You for taking the time to post them. Much Love...xxxooo Aunt Mittie, Uncle J, and Margaret.