Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Endings and Beginnings Part II


Sorry for the delay....

Endings:  GRADUATION DAY!! My family and I arrived at Thompson Boling Arena at 7:30 in the morning to watch me, Dolly Parton, and about 1,072 other students graduate from college.  It was three hours long complete with every name being read, commencement speech by Dolly Parton, honorary doctorate awarded to Dolly, and Rocky Top lead by none other than Dr. Dolly.  It was a memorable ending to a memorable college experience.  


Beginning:  I MOVED into an apartment with two of my best friends.  They are pictured below protecting me from harm on my first night out of the house after my knee surgery.  They love me well.  I am loving it here with them.  I have never gotten to live with these two, but they have always lived together.  The joke every night is, "Well, Steph you better get home before it's too late."  Funny now because I am home with them...such a good feeling!!

1 comment:

Joy said...

I am LOVING this graduate life and getting to see more of SAB! Please give your roomies special hugs from the Dandy Lions gang for sharing you so much with us!

Great family pics with your big special paper ... I am so proud of you!