Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Now that I see Your face, I will never be the same

This is my last year with a group of girls that I have spent three years getting to know. I feel a sense of urgency with these girls in telling them what my heart is screaming at me to tell them. This is numero uno! Tomorrow night Central Young Life will hear about a man that has been blinded since birth. One day Jesus walks into his path, rubs mud on his eyes, and sight is restored! From here on out, this man's life is forever changed because of his encounter with Jesus. My prayer is that they come face to face with Jesus, and much like the blind man in John 9, Jesus covers their eyes with mud in order that when the mud is wiped away and the dirt and filth of their lives goes with it, they will see the face of Jesus and will NEVER be the same. I pray that one day they will sing with a thankful heart that now they can see, see Jesus, and see what life is like with Him.

1 comment:

Joy said...

love this ... the simplicity and the depth all in one story! You are so dang precious, I about can't stand it!

joy