Tuesday, September 1, 2009

So much to blog...so little time

My life has changed...plain and simple!  I am now half adult and half college student.  It is busy, busy, busy to live two lives.  here are some updates...

this past weekend my friends took me out to celebrate my 22nd birthday.  now i am officially 22 years old. they took me to dinner, ice cream and a concert, and they all wore yellow (my favorite color).  they know my favorites things and love me well.  

for the past week and this week i am in a middle school and absolutely loving every minute of it.  the school is something else, but the students are the most precious humans to me!  i have fallen in love with their awkwardness and insanity.  could i maybe want to be a 7th grade math teacher now?!?!

my bike is sick.  last friday jess and i heard adventure calling our names.  we headed out to farragut for a ride.  we didn't really know where we were going, but we were going to make it...and we barely made it.  lost doesn't even describe our state at some points in the ride.  we quickly learned how to put my chain back on my bike after it fell off during one point.  long story short the ride ended with two flat tires, 12 mosquito bites, and waiting on the side of the road for jess as she found her way back to the car miraculously.  i love riding with jess.  tomorrow might be the first ride i take without her....already having separation anxiety....

looking forward to the weekend already.  going home to spend some time with my family and puppy!

No comments: