Friday, February 27, 2009

If You Really Knew Me You Would Know Update...

One of my favorite games to play with friends that I am getting to know is "If you really knew me, you would know...(fill in the blank with some random fact about yourself)"  I absolutely love it.  You find out some great things, funny things, and "wow" things about your friends that don't come up in normal conversation.  So, here are a couple of things that I are new about me that I can add to my list of random facts about myself...
If you really knew me, you would know
1. I have a new obsession with drinking coffee.  I never thought I would love it so much, but I do.  It has brought me warmth and energy during these winter months.
2. I actually have never made one pot of coffee for myself, and honestly, I have no clue how         to make a pot.  My roommate has spoiled me by making it for me almost everyday now.   I am one lucky chick.
3. I tore my meniscus last year and had surgery to repair it.  I am back to normal now, but I cannot exercise the way I used to.  This has lead me to rekindle the love I have for swimming.  I swim with a girl that I did Young Life with ( she is a machine in the pool and laps me a lot).  
4.  I am swimming to FLORIDA for Spring Break.  Here is the deal, I have to swim 600 miles in the pool (down and back=1 mile) before I leave for spring break.  I am halfway so far!
5.  In 15 days I will be on my way to Disney World with my mom!! I absolutely cannot wait.   Some people think I am silly for taking a trip to Disney world as a senior in college for spring break, but I could not think of a better place to go and who better to go with...thanks MOM! :o)
6.  I do not watch television except for the Bachelor.  It is funny to me that that is the only show that I can get hooked on!  I cannot wait to devote my life next Monday and Tuesday for the most dramatic ending in Bachelor history!  If you watch it, I would love to hear what you think is going to happen...feel free to leave a comment or two.  I honestly think that he picks Melissa, breaks up with her on "after the rose ceremony", and then picks Molly.  Who knows?!?! I probably think about this too much, but it is fun.  

So, there you go! 6 new fun facts about me.

2 comments:

cara said...

if you really knew me you'd know that i write e-mails to my friends while using the bathroom...oh wait...you already knew that haha!!

Joy said...

I can't believe I didn't REALLY know you and know your love for the Bachelor... I can spend all day home with baby C and never have one lick of TV on, but when it comes to the Bachelor - I have to fight Will for the Tivo (he watches 24 which scares the bewillies out of me!) to make sure I don't miss a moment of the scumy reality drama!

We are so meant to be friends!

Thanks for sharing these fun facts -- how great and what a blessing that you are going on SB09 with Ms. Connie!