Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Bales Family Birthday TODAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDSAY
Today, my one and only sister turned 24! Can you believe it?! She is really growing up.  She started celebrating yesterday when her boyfriend, Jay, took her out to dinner and to see Chicago. If you know my sister you know she lives for Broadway plays, so this was the perfect gift.  Mom and I went over to see Linds for a little bit this afternoon before her girlfriends picked her up for a fun night.  I don't know what they did, but I do know they surprised her with a Wicked cake and two tickets to see Wicked in the ATL!  Tomorrow night is family night. Since I have Young Life club, we are all going to meet at Litton's for dinner. Can't wait! Happy Birthday Lindsay, I am glad you were born, so I could have an older sister just like YOU




No comments: