Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thank you Carver Family

Tonight we dressed up in costume at Young Life club.  Jessica and I were the sisters of the famous Snow Brothers.  The Snows aka Nic and Carson are game characters that are idolized by the kids at Central, and tonight their sisters were introduced.  We weren't nearly as funny as they boys, but we had fun laughing at ourselves.  Today was a big day for three reasons...#1 I had to be a character at club, and that is a big deal and very stressful and #2 I had the opportunity to wear a Carver John Deere hat.   Joy said to come on over because they had about eight I could choose from.   So I made a quick trip to the Carver household to pick up the hat for the evening.  It was special.  It was even the Owner's Edition. WOW! Thanks Carvers! #3 Drew Carver! As I was leaving the house today I heard a little voice yell, "Bye Steph!"  It has been so fun to watch this little boy grow up this past year.  Most of our time together has been spent on the front porch of Dandy Lions climbing up the steps and waving at cars or unrolling the ribbon rolls or just redecorating the store together.  Sweet times with this almost 2 year old.  It made my heart melt to hear him say my name and blow kisses!  

No comments: