Sunday, October 26, 2008

We Danced Anyway



This weekend was the big wedding weekend for my friends Cara and Adam.  The festivities began Thursday night with a lingerie/bachelorette party for Cara.  Man did our cheeks blush with each gift! After the showering of gifts we hit the town to dance the night away.  It was so fun to be with my best friends dominating the whole dance floor.  We are not the least bit humble about that :o).  Friday night we met up after the rehearsal dinner at a concert.  I think my ears are still ringing from how loud the band played.  Finally, Saturday arrived! Phone calls were constant as we tried to get all the last minute details of the big night together.  The ceremony was too sweet for words.  Cara's brother, referred to as the "president of the wedding," officiated and her mom walked her down the aisle.  The wedding just had a very homey and laid back feel to it.  Then, once again we danced the night away celebrating two special friends.  The songs the band played were so fun.  I can't say I knew half of them, but we danced anyway!!  Now, I am back to the real world sitting in Hodge's Library.  HUGE test tomorrow in mathematical analysis.  I have to say I would rather be on that dance floor!

1 comment:

Joy said...

OH HOW FUN!

These have to be the prettiest six girls anywhere! I know that there were dropped jaws all around watching you cut a rug!