Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Spirit

How cool is this Christmas Blog template?! Right now I am probably the sickest I have been in a while. I have no clue where this came from, but I feel as if I have been hit by a train. This is definitely not good and is putting me way behind on my study schedule for my finals next week. I can only study for about 15 minutes before my eyes have closed and my head has conveniently fallen onto the pillow. I came home as to not infect my roommates with such a horrible disease! So needless to say, I am in need of some Christmas cheer. I think I found it by switching my blog design to Christmas colors. I absolutely love it!

1 comment:

Joy said...

OH how marvelous it was to see you today! I have missed you so.

I am sorry you have had such a crummy sick week, but after your final tomorrow (I am thinking about you lots!), it will make you feel all the mo' better!

XOXOXO