Monday, January 26, 2009

100

I can't believe it.  It is exactly 100 days until the eighth day of May.  That seems like a long way away, but when I think of how many days I have spent in school, it seems as if it is just tomorrow.  I am looking forward to what the rest of the day holds.  Class will start for me at 11:15.  Then I will have a study break until 2:30 when class will start again.  I am going swimming today with Rachel.  She loves to swim for exercise, and I love that she loves it too.  It is a lot easier and more fun to do when you have a friend to swim with you.  I am also going to go to cardio hip hop. It is our Monday night "senior" tradition.  We do break a sweat trying to learn all the dance moves, but better yet we laugh the whole hour at ourselves and each other.  So,  join me in celebrating this joyous, 100 days left of school, day!  

3 comments:

cara said...

wahoo for graduation!

Joy said...

sab--

I am so excited for you and all the fun that is in store! I want to hear all about "the talk", your sleepover, and of course Google!!! I am getting out my shades for your bright future, sweet friend!

Hallie said...

You can do it Steph!!! For all the times you encouraged me when I didn't think I would make it to graduation...here is one for you!! Love you friend!