Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sorry Little Darlin', Hope I Didn't Dent Your Do

Last night Mom, Lindsay and I met in Market Square for dinner at the Tomato Head,  a Black and White cookie from Cafe 4, shopping at Bliss, and....HAIRSPRAY the Musical at the Tennessee Theater.  It was awesome.  If you do not know me and my mom and sister, then you probably do not know the extent of our love for Broadway musicals.  I will have to say that my sister has the deepest passion for Broadway.  For example, try to get any Broadway fact of news by her and you will fail.  Also, when the first note was played when we saw Wicked in New York immediately tears flowed down her face, and they didn't stop until the end of the show.  Just picture mascara all over her face!  Now, that is passion and love! So, needless to say we loved Hairspray.  We all have watched the movie and have even seen it on Broadway in New York, but seeing it last night was just as great if not even better.  My favorite part was the song, "Welcome to the 60's."  


Lindsay and her pose with the hairspray
Mom with her hairspray

Me spraying hairspray

No comments: