Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hand me my dog, Hand me my bag...and that American Flag!!


This past weekend my mom and sister and I packed up the car and headed to Nashville twice!  We hit the road and about 20 minutes down the road had an unexpected flat tire, so we came back, switched cars, and headed off again. This time we made it!  We were on our way to see Legally Blonde the Musical.  This is my favorite musical.  I told my mom that I identify a lot with Elle Woods.  This made her laugh, but all through out school whenever I would get upset about math classes I would pop in Legally Blonde and Elle would inspire me to keep studying!  I don't know if I should be embarrassed by telling you this, but it is the truth.  I just love her personality and how all things are so positive.  Anyway, when we got to the theatre we realized that we had first row seats!!!!!! Dream come true!! I thought Lindsay was going to faint as we walked to our VIP seats.  We could see the sweat and feel the spit(gross but didn't care) of the performers.  I also got to chat it up with the orchestra.  Lindsay and I got invited to the after party!!  It was a great trip and a much needed escape from school.  Thanks mom!!  
Laura Bell Bundy, the original Elle Woods
Emmitt...he was patting my back while this photo was taken
Rhiannon from MTV's Legally Blonde: The Search for Elle Woods
She played one of Elle's sorority sisters
Lauren from MTV's Legally Blonde: The Search for Elle Woods
The understudy for Elle
Vivian

Laura Bell....We love you!!!
Elle Woods...maybe?
Bales Girls out on the town in Nashvegas
VIP Parking

No comments: