Thursday, June 25, 2009

Kristin, Welcome to the Family

Tate and Kristin heading to the reception after the wedding ceremony
Uncle David, Aunt Carol, Cole, Tate, and Seth at Tate's Graduation this spring

My family grew by one person on June 6, 2009.  Kristin Gregg...Geren is officially after 7 years my cousin.  Check out Jennie Andrews for a couple of pictures from the wedding day.  They had a very sweet wedding.  I do ask for your prayers for our family during this time of happiness and sadness.  On the long awaited day of my cousin's wedding my aunt was admitted into the hospital.  She had been battling pancreatic cancer for three and a half years.  She was in the hospital for about a week and a half until she went home to be with Jesus last Wednesday.  At her memorial service our pastor said that some people are either lovers and some are fighters, but Aunt Carol was both.  She loved her husband, three boys, and us so tenderly, yet she was one of the strongest women I know.  We rejoice in her new heavenly dwelling with the Lord, but our hearts break without her presence in our lives!

No comments: