Monday, April 13, 2009

A Happy Day

I love Starbucks at the movies
L, Mom and I ready and waiting for the movie

Pardon my delay in posting about my birthday!  It was a terrific day, and I felt very loved by my friends and family that love me best.  It all started Thursday night at Young Life when Jessica gave me a scrapbook after club with pictures and letters from my team and Taylor(YL girl).  I LOVED IT!!!  It was very sweet for me to read words from the people that get to see me at my best and at my worst.  I started out the day waking up at one of my YL girl's house, Taylor.  We watched Twilight and ate cookie cake the night before after Young Life.  While they were fast asleep, I snuck out to meet Jessica again for breakfast at Gourmet's Market.  Then I came back home for a little while until my friend Natalie picked me up for a day of surprises.  We went shopping, ate at Pimento's,  and a little treat at Marble Slab!! The day ended after taking cover from the huge storm at Mellow Mushroom in Farragut.  My sister and I met up with my mom and dad for pizza.  I love pizza!  Then my sister, mom and I headed over to the Pinnacle to see Monsters vs Aliens in IMAX and 3D!!!! I laughed a lot!  

It was a perfect day to turn 22.  The best part was spending time and talking to the people that I love most!!

No comments: