Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Weekly Treat


This semester I have perfected the art of forgetting everything that is going on in my life for about an hour to sit, relax, and enjoy a television show.  I don't know why, but I am a person that never thinks to turn on the television.  Instead, I will study, go online, study, listen to music while studying, or in some cases read!  T.V. is usually the last thing to cross my mind.  At the beginning of the year, I lived to watch the Bachelor.  Now, I treat myself weekly to watching American Idol.  My mom and sister have always seemed to live for this show, so this season I decided to give it a shot.  Goodness, I can't get enough of it now.  I count down the days until Tuesday nights.  My favorite is Kris Allen.  He seriously melts my heart! Now you know what I do with my time on Tuesday nights at 8:00.  You better believe I just finished sitting in my soft clothes with some sort of chocolate watching American Idol!  I am thinking this new hobby may be a result of senioritis?  Who knows, but please do not take offense if you call during this hour and I do not answer...at 9:00 I will call you back :o)

1 comment:

Joy said...

The sweet little surprises in life (like finding out one of your favorite people loves the same reality show you do) are the best!

Mr. Kris melts my heart too ... and Will has to hear about it every single week!

I miss you SAB.