Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hard Decision



Last night I attended an intern fair where five high schools attended and talked to me about interning at their school.  I felt as if I was walking through a sorority recruitment as they were telling me all about there school and how great it is to be there.  I walked into the fair thinking Hardin Valley Academy is where I wanted to go, but as I started talking to every school I would leave their booth and say oooo, I think I want to go there.  I got to the end and was very nervous about making my decision because I wanted to pick the schools that would have the teacher that would mentor me the best.  That is overwhelming because I only really met the department head and the principals.  I walked away picking Hardin Valley, West, or Bearden.  Now it is up to the schools to pick and then I will they will place me.  Dr. Kershaw, the woman that places us, said that I should find out in the next week or two.  Goodness,  I feel like I have been waiting for this moment all four years of undergrad.  

1 comment:

Wes Cochrane said...

West is the Best! That is for sure where you want to be.