Wednesday, April 8, 2009

One Month and Counting

Here we are.  It is a Christmas tradition to take a picture in the Nativity.  
Don't be surprised if this picture shows up this December in your mailbox.


In exactly one month I will be moving into the my new apartment with Natalie and Laura.  I will be honest when I say that I am going to miss the dangerous college life of living in the Fort, but I am looking forward to the welcoming and gated community I am about to live.  College life has been great and exceptionally convenient living on campus.  I cannot be more thankful for being about to walk to class (high price of parking passes), the given exercise, and the library being about 4 minutes away.  I cannot go without mentioning how convenient it was to walk to sporting events.  It really has been great and fun to have my own place at school,  but now it is time to change things up a bit.  I will be teaching next year in a high school to be determined.  I will no longer be on campus walking to and from and up and down.  Therefore, I am moving into an off campus apartment complete with my best friends.  Here is a list that we have created of what we are looking forward to the most...
*The pool.  Yes, we will have a very nice pool complete with free wifi.  Please call at any moment and come play with us.  I could never be more serious about this.  All people. All day.  All fun.
*Three closets.  We are relatively all the same size except for jean length and shoe size.  Yes, I will be the tallest, but what is new?  
*Same schedule. We will all be on the same teaching schedule.  Early mornings, fall breaks, Christmas breaks, spring breaks, summer breaks.  
*Sharing a bathroom.  I have been really fortunate growing up with having a bathroom all to myself, but I am looking forward to the laughter and giggles as I get ready with friends (Yes, that does include you Natalie).
*Experiencing growing up with these two.  The next couple of years are going to be challenging, changing my world from all that I have known.  
*Love.  I cannot explain in detail how much these two love me and how much I love them.  Honestly I can't, but just know it is incredible.  They are two pictures that give me a glimpse of how much I am loved and adored by my Heavenly Father.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Early mornings!!! Woohoo!!!
You are too sweet...one month away!